Enjoy Salon Permanent Hair Removal in Your Own home
●Effective Permanent Hair Removal：Qmele hair removal device uses the latest “Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)” technology to break the growth cycle of hair. Clinical results show that Qmele hair remover is safe, soft, effective and has no side effects. After 2 months of treatment, most women have achieved noticeable results, with hair reduction of up to 96%.
●For Best Results：To use 2-3 times a week and each area irradiates for 2-3 times by moving equipment. After 4 weeks, irradiate once a week. Tip: the areas where the hair is thicker (such as armpits/bikini line) can be irradiated in two directions to ensure that energy covers all parts.
●Multifunctional Device：The Manual Flash & 1cm² lamp head mainly use on the upper lip, chin, armpit and bikini line; The Auto Flash & 4cm² lamp head can use for arm, leg, chest, belly, back and so on. 5 adjustable energy settings and ICE cooling function adapt to different skin sensitivities, ensure gentle but effective treatment.
●Super Long Service Life：Qmele laser hair removal machine has 500,000 light pulses which could provide 10-15 individuals’ whole body permanent hair removal.
Number of flashes: 500000
Application: for woman and man
Rated input: AC100-240V.50-60Hz
Product size: 14.3x6.5x15.2(cm)
The package contains
●Device x 1pc；
●Adapter x 1pc；
●1cm² head face x 1pc；
●Safety goggles x 1pc；
●Operation Manual x 1pc；
After product care
• It is recommended to avoid contact with water within 1 hour after the lighting operation, and then use moisturizing water to moisturize the irradiated area.
• After the skin is exposed to the sun, do not use cosmetics containing scrubs.
• Within 24 hours after using the device, please avoid ultraviolet rays and apply sunscreen if necessary.
• It is strictly forbidden to expose the device to 35°C sunlight within 24 hours after using it. When going out, please use SPE50 + sunscreen for sun protection.
• Start using skin care products 1 hour after use.
• If you need plastic surgery in the illuminated area, please consult your doctor.